Monday, June 11, 2007

The Little Ones

OK, I admit it. The Little Ones have me totally, utterly confused. What are they trying to do? Are they trying to be the new Thrills? Does Ian Moreno think that he is a long haired Johnny Greenwood? Does the world need another Thrills? Does it need another Johnny sodding Greenwood? DO I EVEN CARE??

Basically, if you like anodyne, West Coast harmonies played by people who grin too much, then you'll love the Little Ones. Except, possibly, for the last song they play tonight, which sounds like a Bloc Party single. Except that Bloc Party are pants live. In which case the best thing I can say about the Little Ones is that they make a damn good Bloc Party covers band. And I'm pretty sure the world didn't need one of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home